Program specific guidance provides practical information for managers and front-line staff on the data expected for their program. It also assists them in integrating SCORE (Standard Client/Community Outcome Reporting) outcomes data collection into existing service and administrative practices.
Organisations funded by the Department of Social Services under Outcome 2.1 – Families and Communities should use the program specific guidance in this page. This outcome has the following programs with data-reporting activities in the Data Exchange:
- Families and Children Program
- Family Safety
- Financial Wellbeing and Capability (FWC)
- Protecting Australia’s Children
- Social Impact Investing Initiatives
- Volunteering and Community Connectedness