SCORE Translation Matrix
A key part of reporting outcomes data to the Data Exchange is the Standard Client/Community Outcomes Reporting (SCORE) framework. SCORE is a methodology for standardised reporting of outcomes data across relevant domains. The SCORE framework allows organisations to measure outcomes flexibly, in a consistent and comparable manner using both validated instruments and adapted or developed tools.
Version 3, published March 2019
- Revised to include new tool – Growth Empowerment Measure (GEM)
- Revised tables to make more screen reader accessible.
- Changed Data Exchange logo
- Small edits to clarify some terms.
Version 2, published November 2018
The Department released version 2 of the SCORE Translation Matrix in November 2018 to provide updates on previously translated and new instruments for inclusion, following feedback from organisations.
- Revised content and formatting.
- Introduction of the Carers Star translation.
- Removal of Bringing Up Great Kids (BUGK).
- Clarification and additional detail for remaining instruments.
- Inclusion of self-assessment and proprietary/in-house matrix templates.
Version 1, published November 2017
Initial document release