This fact sheet discusses the following:
- What is Community SCORE?
- Why is it important to measure a Community SCORE?
- How are Community SCOREs measured?
- Accessing your Community SCORE data via Data Exchange reports
- Community SCORE reflects changes that may occur through the provision of large group or community engagement work.
- Understanding different ways Community SCORE is delivered, reported and displayed.
- By focusing on what you can measure, and by recording outcomes data, you can:
- Demonstrate the positive changes you are making to people's lives.
- Prioritise and allocate resources where they are most needed or can make the most difference, and modify your service delivery as needed.
- Know that you are making a difference to your clients and the community.