This task card discusses the following:
- What is a session?
- Add a session
- Method 1 – From Add a case
- Method 2 – From Add a session
- Method 3 – From Find a case
- Enter session details
- Add clients and support persons to the session
- Add a session – Finish
- Copy a session
- Record Referrals to other services
- Special data entry fields
- A session must be created within the relevant reporting period for it to be counted in reports.
- Attendees to a session can be either a client or a support person.
- Referrals to other services can only be added to a client during the relevant reporting period.
- The use of special characters such as * & % # @ should not be included in the free text fields.
- Some programs have special data entry fields that apply to sessions.