myGovID and the Data Exchange
- What is myGovID?
- Getting started
- Link your myGovID to a business
- Relationship Authorisation Manager
- Stay Smart Online
- myGovID lets you prove who you are when using government online services such as Australian Business Register and the Data Exchange.
- Your Principal Authority will link your organisation in Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM) and authorise your myGovID to transact on the organisation's behalf.
- A Data Exchange Organisation Administrator must complete a User Access Request form to access the Data Exchange.
- Data Exchange Organisation Administrators can create other Data Exchange Organisation Administrators for their organisation.
- You will need a smart device to use myGovID.
- Steps should be taken to protect online personal and financial information.