This task card discusses the following:
- Background information
- Lead Organisation View – Request for Access to Delivery Partner data (Handshake)
- Delivery Partner View – Handshake request alert received
- Accepting / Declining a Handshake Request
- Lead Organisation View – Handshake request status
- Lead Organisation View – Revoking a handshake
- Delivery Partner View – Handshake revoked by lead organisation
- Delivery Partner View – Revoking a handshake
- Lead Organisation View – Handshake revoked by delivery partner
- Using the handshake arrangement, lead organisations can request to view data for the program a delivery partner is providing.
- A delivery partner has the option to accept or decline a handshake request.
- A handshake can be revoked at any time by either the lead organisation or delivery partner.
- It takes up to 24 hours for the handshake to become active and it can also take up to 24 hours for access to be removed.