Log in to the Data Exchange web-based portal
This task card discusses the following:
- Prior to accessing the Data Exchange
- Accessing the Data Exchange for the first time
- Step 1 – Request access to the Data Exchange
- Step 2 – Log in to the Data Exchange
- Step 3 – AUSkey Login screen
- Step 4 – Request activation code
- Step 5 – Confirm activation code
- Step 6 – Finish screen
- Step 7 – Data Exchange web-based portal home page
- You must be registered with an AUSkey before you can request access to the Data Exchange.
- Your AUSkey certificate and password will be provided to you via email by your AUSkey Administrator.
- An AUSkey Administrator is different to a Data Exchange Organisation (DEX Org) administrator.
- A DEX Organisation administrator must complete a User access request form and once approved by the Helpdesk they can then create additional users in the Date Exchange web-based portal.
- The account activation process for the Data Exchange only needs to be completed once by all users.