Log in to the Data Exchange web-based portal
This task card discusses the following:
- Before accessing the Data Exchange
- First time accessing the Data Exchange
- Step 1 – Request access to the Data Exchange
- Step 2 – Log in to the Data Exchange
- Step 3 – myGovID Login screen
- Step 4 – Login for the first time
- Step 5 – Accept the code
- Step 6 – Request activation code
- Step 7 – Confirm activation code
- Step 8 – Finish screen
- Step 9 – Data Exchange web-based portal home page
- You should have a myGovID before you request access to the Data Exchange.
- The first person accessing the Data Exchange must complete a User Access Request form and send to the Helpdesk before they can create additional users in the Date Exchange web-based portal.
- The account activation process for the Data Exchange only needs to be completed once by all users.