This task card discusses the following:
- Organisation set-up options
- Single entity set-up
- Multi-entity set-up
- Delivery partners
- Option 1 set-up details
- Option 2 set-up details
- Adding a delivery partner if using Option 1
- An individual account holder must have their own Digital Identity prior to requesting a Data Exchange account.
- The recommended option is to set-up a delivery partner as their own entity with their own access to the Data Exchange.
- Contact DSSDataExchange.Helpdesk@dss.gov.au if your required delivery partner does not appear in the drop down listing.
- The use of special characters such as * & % # @ should not be included in the free text fields as they are used as search functions in the Data Exchange.