Where to get help, if you cannot find the answer elsewhere on the site.
For general Data Exchange enquiries:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Phone: 1800 020 283 between 08.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
What we can help with:
- setting up initial system access for the Organisation Administrator including the web-based portal, staging accounts and system accounts which will assist with application development for developers and IT support
- troubleshooting bulk upload data submissions errors
- web portal navigation
- web portal troubleshooting
- self service report navigation
- identifying the correct training materials and policy materials
- log in issues (except where the issue is AUSkey related).
What we cannot help with:
- We cannot amend or delete your data.
- We are unable to provide AUSkey related support. This includes resetting your AUSkey password. For AUSkey support, please contact 1300 AUSkey (1300 287 539).
- If you have questions about myGovID or RAM, please visit the following links for assistance:
For general grant and program enquiries:
Your Funding Agreement Manager (see details listed in your agreement) if you have a current agreement for the relevant in-scope program activity.