Add a SCORE Assessment
This task card discusses the following:
- What is SCORE?
- Client SCORE or Community SCORE
- SCORE icons
- Add a client SCORE
- Method 1 – Add SCORE in an existing session
- Method 2 – After adding a session
- Method 3 – From the Client ID field in the View SCORE section
- Method 4 – From the Add SCORE field in the View SCORE section
- Add a Community SCORE
- Step 1 – Select the session
- Step 2 – Enter assessment details
- SCORE helps tell the story of what has been achieved for a client / group / community as a result of service delivery.
- You do not need to record SCORE assessments against each domain listed; only those applicable to the client.
- SCOREs should be recorded using the same domain to measure the changes experienced by clients over time.
- It is optional to record how the SCORE was assessed.