This task card discusses the following:
- Find a client
- Method 1 – Client icon button
- Method 2 – Go to search box
- Edit a client
- The Client profile screen
- Edit Client details screen
- Do not add any personal information into the Client ID and Tag fields.
- Do not enter a client’s full address if it is a sensitive location such as a refuge or shelter.
- Client and consent information is visible to the entire organisation and can be updated at any time.
- If a client does not provide consent, staff will only see the Client ID and no other identifying information such as name, date of birth and address details will be visible.
- Searching for a client can be completed by using either full or partial client information.
- Refer to the Data Exchange Protocols to confirm which conditions, disabilities and impairments fall into which categories.
Watch a video on how to find and edit a client.