Create and manage outlets
This task card discusses the following:
- What is an outlet?
- How to manage your outlets
- Access the ‘Manage organisation’ screen
- Add an outlet
- Add a program activity
- Start and end date information
- Bulk upload of outlets
- Editing and maintaining outlets
- How to manually update program activity start and end dates
- Step 1 – Check the start and end dates
- Step 2 – Select the outlet
- Step 3 – Amend the start and end dates
- Step 4 – Ready for approval
- Any sensitive information, such as a person’s home address or a protected location such as a refuge should not be recorded or included in an outlet’s name.
- You cannot create an outlet that has an identical name and locality as an existing outlet or edit an outlet to mirror an existing outlet’s name and locality.
- Each outlet must be assigned the program activity(s) that it delivers.
- Program activities are pre-loaded from your grant agreement. You will not be able to select a program your organisation is not funded to deliver.
- Your program activity start and end date is pre-populated from your funding agreement.
- Creation of outlet requests should be undertaken well in advance of the close of a reporting period.
- Outlet approval can take up to five (5) business days.
- The Data Exchange Helpdesk will endeavour to approve the outlet(s) within five (5) business days
- The use of special characters such as * & % # @ should not be included in the free text fields as they are used as search functions in the Data Exchange.