This task card discusses the following:
- Bulk XML upload
- Reference data section
- Reference data administration functions
- File upload XML schema
- Reference data
- Outlets and program activities data
- Uploaded files section
- Access to staging / testing environment
- Back up data files
- Client IDs and change of upload methods
- Reminder for the end of reporting period for bulk XML and system-to-system uploads
- Ensure that the client ID does not include any personal information that can identify the client.
- Download the file upload XML schema and reference data files regularly to ensure you have up to date data codes.
- Maximum file size uploads for bulk XML is 10MB. Upload your data on a regular basis rather than all at once to avoid delays in uploading to the Data Exchange.
- Be aware of the ‘Pending’ and ‘Processing’ status stages.
- Ensure that client IDs are different or start after the last ID number created if changing upload methods.