How can we improve content on our website?
As the Data Exchange continues to grow, we are interested in how your organisation uses the resources on our website. Your feedback will help us review our material, and influence the resources available for you. We are planning to make changes progressively over the coming months.
- What documents do you use the most? Least?
- Is there enough information? Are there any gaps?
- Are we using language that is easy to understand? If not, can you give us some examples of where we can improve?
- Is it easy to find what you are looking for?
- Are there documents we could remove or archive? What would you like to see in their place?
Please send your comments and ideas to the Data Exchange communications team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.