AUSkeys and the Data Exchange
This task card discusses the following information:
- What is an AUSkey?
- Who needs an AUSkey?
- Requesting access to the Data Exchange
- AUSkey compatible browsers
- Clearing your browser’s cache
- Stay Smart Online
- AUSkey is managed by the Australian Business Register (ABR).
- You must be registered with an AUSkey before you can request access to the Data Exchange.
- Your AUSkey certificate and password will be provided to you via email by your AUSkey Administrator.
- An AUSkey Administrator is different to a Data Exchange Organisation (DEX Org) Administrator.
- A DEX Org Administrator must complete a User access request form and they can then create additional users.
- DEX Org Administrators cannot create another DEX Org Administrator.
- Ensure you have an up to date browser.
- Steps should be taken to protect online personal and financial information.