Add a case
Latest update: 11 January 2019
This task card discusses the following:
- What is a case?
- Add a case – Case details
- Add a case – Attach clients
- Add a case – Review
- Add a case – Finish
- Referral and source reasons
- Special data entry fields
- A case should be created for each outlet even if the case is delivered across multiple outlets.
- The Case ID should not contain any personal information, such as a client’s first or last names, Customer Reference Numbers (CRN) or My Aged Care reference numbers.
- Primary and secondary referral source and reasons can be added to a client at any time.
- The use of special characters such as * & % # @ should not be included in the free text fields as they are used as search functions in the Data Exchange.