Accessing the Data Exchange – Supported browsers
Task card 15
In order to access, view and edit the Data Exchange web-based portal, your internet browser needs to meet certain minimum requirements. AUSkey is managed by the Australian Business Register (ABR) and more information is located on the Australian Business Register website www.abr.gov.au
AUSkey compatible browsers
AUSkey has been tested against the following operating systems and browsers. More information on common operating systems and minimum requirements for browsers can be located on the AUSkey compatibility page on the ABR website.
Clearing your browser’s cache
If you are having difficulty accessing Online Services using a supported browser, please ensure you have cleared the browser cache. More information can be found on the following websites:
- Internet Explorer (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260897)
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache)
- Apple Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5041)
If you are using an older browser you may see the following errors:
- Graphics not displaying
- Jumbled home screen
- Visible elements that are not relevant to your program area and do not require reporting e.g. CHSP screen
- Inability to access case records when accessed through the client record.
Some common problems experienced when trying to manage AUSkey are:
- Lost or stolen computer or USB
- Forgotten password
- Limited print functionality using AUSkey on USB.
For troubleshooting advice in regards to browser installation refer to www.technicalhelpdesk.com.au and search for ‘General Installation Guide for AUSkey Software and Browser extension’.
Stay Smart Online
Stay Smart Online is the Australian Government’s online safety and security website. It is designed to help everyone understand the risks of using online services and the simple steps that can be taken to protect online personal and financial information.